Add to Cart>
- Materials: stainless steel, EPDM rubber
- Powered by compressed air: 1–10 CFM.
- Accepts 3/8" or 1/2" air line.
- Lift rate: 600 gallons-per-minute at 6 ft. depth
- Check valve and hose strain relief clamp included
Bubble Pro High-Efficiency O2 Diffuser
STARTING AT: $169.95
Our Bubble Pro High-Efficiency O2 Diffuser is an exceptional replacement diffuser that adds oxygen to your pond or water feature via its high-efficiency, micro-porous tubing. The durable base is built with high-quality stainless steel, features no sharp edges, and is self-sinking!
New to sub-surface aeration? This style of aerator has one diffuser module that sits at the bottom of the pond, connected by weighted tubing, which is in turn connected to an air compressor on shore. The compressor pumps much-needed air to the bottom of your pond, ensuring adequate oxygen levels during hot summer months. Air is pumped from the compressor through the weighted airline to the diffusers at the pond bottom. When the air reaches the diffuser, several thousand small air bubbles are created. These bubbles rise to the surface and produce an upward current. Water at the pond bottom is lifted to the surface where oxygen is replenished by the atmosphere.
- Increase your oxygen transfer
- Increase lift through the water column
- Replace your existing diffuser with this high-efficiency design!
- Oxygen diffusion will help eliminate odors and encourage decomposition of muck and sediment!
The integrated handle and rope tie-off allow for easy installation to any air compressor or windmill aerator (sold separately) — anything producing 1–10 CFM. Unit accepts 3/8" or 1/2" air line. Check valve and hose strain relief clamp are included. Tubing not included.
This unit is 100% made in the U.S.A.
Proudly made in the USA.