Add to Cart>
- 230-volt, 3-hp, oil-free motor with control box.
- 800 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Default spray pattern measures 11 feet high, 32 feet wide.
- Spray pattern adjusts in width.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet long, 10-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or later.
- Approved for salt water.
- Two 55-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation. Timer available.
- No maintenance required.
- 42” minimum pond depth required.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single-phase, 14 amps, 3000 watts.
- Available in 3-phase version.
- Available in 50 Hz.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
DA-20 Display Aerator 3 hp
STARTING AT: $4,489.00
The 3-hp DA-20 Display Aerator: our workhorse of water features
For all you folks who own big ponds that need heavy-duty aeration—but who also want a graceful, pleasant-sounding water feature—our hard-working, 3-hp DA-20 Display Aerator was made for you.
The 3-hp DA-20 forcefully moves an impressive 800 gallons of water per minute into an 11-foot-high cascade that can be adjusted as wide as 32 feet or as narrow as 15. Its powerful flow rate not only looks great, it also whooshes algae off the surface, keeps water clean and clear, repels mosquitoes and other bugs, and adds plenty of healthy oxygen to your pond. Your fish will feel fantastic, your pond-bottom muck will break up, and decaying matter to come will disintegrate quickly (meaning less muck over time).
The DA-20 features a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. And, with no oil to add or change, it's maintenance-free! The DA-20 is even easy to install, requiring just two anchoring ropes and weights or tethers.
Perhaps best of all, the DA-20 is engineered to be left in the water year-round. You'll never need to remove it in fall or re-install in the spring. Simply shut the DA-20 off, allow it to freeze in and forget about it until the thaw. Freezing water does no damage to the DA-20, even in the harshest winter.
The DA-20 is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. This unit is produced with 100 feet of submersible, 10-gauge power cable. Longer lengths are available, and special orders are never a problem. We also manufacture a two- or four-light set that mounts easily to the DA-20 in minutes. You can order and add it now or at a later time.
Designed for fresh and salt water, perfect for ponds up to 5 acres in size.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
Proudly made in the USA.