Add to Cart>
- 5-year, unconditional warranty on motor.
- 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Oil-free, environmentally friendly motor means no oil leaks!
- Rugged, high-density polyurethane-and-stainless steel construction.
- Motor specs: 115 volts, 60 Hz, single phase, 10 amps, 680 watts. We also have 230-volt, many variations of 3-phase and 50-Hz models available.
- 12-gauge, submersible, 25-foot power cord with rugged Hubbell marine style plug included.
- 7 feet in length, 55 pounds.
Dock Mount De-Icer
STARTING AT: $1,095.00
Ice build-up in winter can cause lots of problems for boats, dock pilings, and boathouses as well as for fish and wildlife ponds. The Scott Aerator Company focused its 45 years of experience to develop superior de-icers that are efficient, reliable and extremely durable in keeping surface areas free of damaging ice.
A heavy-duty, stainless steel dock plate, pipe, and yoke assembly suspend the Scott Aerator Dock Mount De-Icer under the water’s surface. It mounts quickly and easily to almost any type of dock, and can easily be adjusted to accommodate different water levels. The Dock Mount De-Icer keeps ice from forming by bringing warmer water from the bottom and sending it out in a continuous agitated movement. This helps prevent dock pilings from being jacked, or lifted, by acting as a buffer to prevent ice expansion and pressure damage.
Our fully programmable oscillator attachment helps keep larger areas free from ice build-up without the need to purchase a second de-icer. The oscillator turns the de-icer in its mounting. It's pre-programmed to rotate in 20-degree increments every 20 minutes. You set it for any radius you wish. Then plug it in and forget about it! The oscillator attachment can be added at purchase or later after installation.
Just in — our new Free-Standing Post for installing your De-Icer without a dock! Now you can place your De-Icer in those hard to reach spots, no dock required. You can select this as an option during checkout or call a sales consultant for details!
Compare to similar products and you’ll see why the Scott Aerator Dock Mount De-Icer far surpasses anything else on the market. Here are some of the differences:
- The De-Icer is oil-free. Other de-icers require oil to be added and changed frequently. Oil-filled motors can allow disastrous oil leaks, and they run slowly in cold water. Our De-Icer is engineered for all water temperatures.
- The De-Icer runs at 3450 rpm. Competitive de-icers, even those with 1-hp motors, run at fewer than 2000 rpm. This means the Scott De-Icer moves 400 gallons per minute compared to the competitors' 180 gallons per minute.
- The De-Icer is manufactured using American-made stainless steel, even the motor. The competition utilizes galvanized metal.
- The De-Icer comes standard with an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. Competitve models warrant their de-icers for just two years.
- GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present. Greater cord lengths are available.
We do ship to Canada. Please contact us via email or phone for a shipping quotation, or simply order on our web-site.
Proudly made in the USA.