Add to Cart>
- 5-year, unconditional warranty on motor.
- Our ½ hp motor is rated at 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 50 feet.
- Our ¾ hp motor is rated at 450 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 60 feet.
- Our 1 hp motor is rated at 500 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 75 feet.
- Moves muck and bottom debris up to 150 feet in diameter.
- Runs at a constant 3,450 RPM's, 48 pounds of thrust achieved with the ½ hp motor.
- Minimum water depth required is 12".
- Maintenance-free, environmentally friendly motors.
- ½ hp motor runs at 115 volts 10 amps, 680 watts.
- ¾ hp motor runs at 10.5 amps, 875 watts.
- 1 hp motor runs at 11.5 amps, 1095 watts.
- 50 feet of 12-gauge submersible power cord on the ½ hp unit, 10-gauge on the larger units, longer power cords available.
- Over 7 feet in length, 55 to 68 pounds.
- Rugged, high-density polyurethane-and-stainless steel construction.
- We also have larger 230-volt motors, many variations of 3-phase and 50-Hz models available.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
Dock Mount Aquasweep
STARTING AT: $1,299.00
Move algae, debris, muck and silt with the Aquasweep — the original “Muck Mover”!
Ships in 3 to 4 weeks from date of order, we're sorry for the wait!
Now available in larger motor sizes — up to 1 hp!
The Aquasweep from Scott Aerator is an industry-leading solution to dock, canal, beach and shoreline clean-up, improvement and maintenance. The Dock Mount Aquasweep can keep your waterfront clean from algae, trash and decaying debris on the surface, or it can be used to blast muck, silt, weeds, and decaying leaves from the bottom. In fact, the Aquasweep has been the top debris and muck mover in the industry since we launched it back in 1994!
High-velocity water propulsion pushes debris 75 feet or more, away from your swimming area, dock or boat lift. Our customers love the dramatic effect the Aquasweep has on their waterfront areas.
Designed for both fresh and salt water, there are several options for mounting your Aquasweep:
Dock Plate (Included)
Perfect for long-term installation to a dock or similar structure.
Dock Post Bracket (Add-on)
An excellent mounting option for docks with round, metal posts.
Truss Mount (Add-on)
Works well on metal docks and comparable frames using a sturdy, non-destructive attachment method.
Free-Standing Post (Add-on)
Where permanent structure is not available, the free-standing post add-on offers excellent flexibility for placement. Includes a sturdy, 8-foot post and the dock post bracket. Click here for details.
The Aquasweep safely mounts to your dock via the included stainless steel mounting plate, or you can add a post-mounting bracket at additional cost. You can also purchase a mounting post to place your Aquasweep anywhere you need its muck-blasting power! Mounting the Aquasweep to your dock or to the add-on post and positioning the Aquasweep 2-4" from the bottom will give you the best muck-blasting results. The stainless steel yoke assembly the unit is attached to reaches a depth of up to 7 feet.
The Aquasweep can be pointed in any direction around your dock to focus your muck or sediment movement precisely where you’d like it. It also includes vertical adjustment, making it the ideal solution for eliminating decaying bottom muck, targeting weedy areas, or removing floating surface algae. We recommend adding the oscillator attachment so you don’t have to manually rotate the Aquasweep. The fully programmable oscillator automatically rotates the Aquasweep in 20° increments every 20 minutes for up to 359° of coverage!
Looking for all-natural algae control? The Aquasweep is the solution you’ve been looking for! Whether you call it a muck mover, a lake blower, an aqua-blaster or a water-thruster, the Aquasweep is a great solution for managing your pond, lake or canal!
The Aquasweep is manufactured in-house, utilizing a heavy-duty, 50 foot long, 12-gauge, submersible power cable with a rugged, marine-grade, water-resistant plug (you have the option to increase the length of your power cable up to 150 feet, (at additional cost). The unit runs on standard 110-volt power, so no special wiring or electrician services are needed.
The Aquasweep’s 3,450 rpm of power comes from a professional grade, fully submersible, maintenance free electric motor, available in both 110- and 230-volt styles. The Aquasweep, just like every product manufactured by Scott Aerator Company, carries an unconditional, five-year motor warranty. If you’re not fully satisfied with the performance of the Aquasweep, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return it for a full refund, less shipping costs.
We proudly manufacture the Aquasweep right here in our facility in Holland, Michigan. Yes, it’s proudly made in the USA! The Aquasweep is ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as a complete unit.
We do ship to Canada. Please contact us via for a shipping quote, or simply order here on our website and we will contact you to price and coordinate shipping.
Proudly made in the USA.