Add to Cart>
- 5-year, unconditional warranty on motor.
- Our ½ hp motor is rated at 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 50 feet.
- Our ¾ hp motor is rated at 450 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 60 feet.
- Our 1 hp motor is rated at 500 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 75 feet.
- Moves muck and bottom debris up to 150 feet in diameter.
- Runs at a constant 3,450 RPM's, 48 pounds of thrust achieved with the ½ hp motor.
- Minimum water depth required is 12".
- Maintenance-free, environmentally friendly motors.
- ½ hp motor runs at 115 volts 10 amps, 680 watts.
- ¾ hp motor runs at 10.5 amps, 875 watts.
- 1 hp motor runs at 11.5 amps, 1095 watts.
- 50 feet of 12-gauge submersible power cord on the ½ hp unit, 10-gauge on the larger units, longer power cords available.
- Over 7 feet in length, 55 to 68 pounds.
- Rugged, high-density polyurethane-and-stainless steel construction.
- We also have larger 230-volt motors, many variations of 3-phase and 50-Hz models available.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
Dock Mount Aquasweep
STARTING AT: $1,299.00
The original "Muck Mover" for 24+ years: now available with larger motor sizes!
Dramatically improve water quality while safely removing sediment buildup: Move the muck!
The Dock Mount Aquasweep can keep your waterfront, dock area or canal clean from algae, trash and decaying debris on the surface, while also forcefully blasting muck, silt, and decaying leaves off the bottom. High-velocity water propulsion pushes bottom debris 50 feet or more, away from your swimming area and boat lift. Designed for both fresh and salt water, the Aquasweep fully adjusts in any direction, making it the ideal solution for eliminating decaying bottom muck and floating surface algae. The Aquasweep comes complete with a stainless steel mounting plate designed for many different dock styles, or a dock post mounting bracket designed to attach to a pole or post, along with a stainless steel yoke assembly that reaches a depth of 7 feet.
The Aquasweep is manufactured utilizing a heavy-duty, 50 foot long 12-gauge, submersible power cable with a rugged, marine-grade, water-resistant plug. Runs on standard 110-volt power, so no special wiring or electrician is needed. The Aquasweep’s 3450 rpm of power comes from a professional grade, fully submersible, maintenance free electric motor, available in both 110- and 230-volt styles. The Aquasweep, just like every product manufactured by Scott Aerator Company, carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. If you’re not fully satisfied with the performance of the Aquasweep, you have 30 days from date of purchase to return it for a full refund, less shipping cost.
Presently our Oscillators are taking two weeks to ship from date of order, we're sorry for the hassle!
Our fully programmable Oscillator attachment makes moving muck even easier. Maximize your coverage area to just under a full circle, no need to turn the Aquasweep in its mounting; the Oscillator does it for you! The Oscillator is fully programmable, you set the desired radius from 0 up to 359 degrees and the Oscillator slowly turns your Aquasweep to the pattern you desire. The Oscillator attachment can be added later, or to any existing Aquasweep too.
Just in — our new Free-Standing Post for installing your Aquasweep without a dock! Now you can place your Aquasweep in those hard to reach spots, no dock required. You can select this as an option during checkout or call a sales consultant for details!
We proudly manufacture the Aquasweep in the USA. To us, it's not just another SKU on a long list, but one that we know well and expertly support.
The Aquasweep is designed for use in fresh or salt water. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
We do ship to Canada. Please contact us via email or phone for a shipping quotation, or simply order on our web-site.
Proudly made in the USA.