Starting at: $929.00
Ice build-up during the winter can cause numerous problems around boats, dock pilings, boat houses as well as fish and wildlife ponds. The Scott Aerator Company with over 40 years of experience, has developed a superior No-Icer that is efficient, reliable and extremely durable in keeping surface areas free of damaging ice. A Scott No-Icer keeps ice from forming by bringing warmer water from the bottom and sending it out in a continuous agitated movement.
- 5 year unconditional warranty on motor
- Oil-free environmentally friendly motor, no oil leaks!
- Rugged high-density polyurethane and stainless steel construction
- Motor Specs: 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10 Amps, 680 Watts, 230 Volt available
- 12 gauge submersible heavy-duty power cord, 35 feet included, capped by a Hubbell marine plug
The Scott No-Icer floating model is designed to keep large water surface areas open in the winter. This No-Icer is suspended from a float and held approximately 2 feet below the waters surface to remove and prevent ice. The floating No-Icer easily adjusts for variations in water levels, and its rugged engineering is perfect for both fresh and salt water!
GFCI required, please disconnect power when swimmers are present, and longer cord lengths are available.