Add to Cart>
- 5 year unconditional warranty on motor
- Oil-free environmentally friendly motor, no oil leaks!
- Rugged high-density polyurethane and stainless steel construction
- Motor Specs:115 Volt 60 Hz, Single Phase, 10 Amps, 680 Watts. We also have 230 Volt, many variations of Three Phase and 50 Hz models available
- 12 gauge submersible heavy-duty power cord, 35 feet included, capped by a Hubbell marine plug
STARTING AT: $1,095.00
Ice build-up during the winter can cause numerous problems around boats, dock pilings, boat houses as well as fish and wildlife ponds. The Scott Aerator Company with over 45 years of experience, has developed a superior De-Icer that is efficient, reliable and extremely durable in keeping surface areas free of damaging ice. A Scott De-Icer keeps ice from forming by bringing warmer water from the bottom and sending it out in a continuous agitated movement.
The Scott De-Icer floating model is designed to keep large water surface areas open in the winter. This De-Icer is suspended from a float and held approximately 2 feet below the waters surface to remove and prevent ice. The floating De-Icer easily adjusts for variations in water levels, and its rugged engineering is perfect for both fresh and salt water!
Don’t be fooled by imitators. Compare with similar products and you’ll see why the De-Icer by far surpasses anything else on the market in both performance and quality.
Here are some of the differences:
- The De-Icer is oil free. The competitors require oil to be added and changed. Also, using the De-Icer means no chance of disastrous oil leaks.
- The De-Icer runs at 3,450 rpms. The competitors, even utilizing the 1 HP motor, runs at fewer than 2,000 rpms. This amounts to the De-Icer moving 400 gallons per minute compared to the competitors 180 gallons per minute. The De-Icer is manufactured using American made stainless steel, even the motor. The competition utilizes galvanized metal.
- The De-Icer comes standard with an un-conditional 5 year motor warranty. The competitors, just 2 years.
GFCI required, please disconnect power when swimmers are present, and longer cord lengths are available.
All of our products are proudly made in the USA.