Add to Cart>
- 230-volt, 1½-hp, oil-free motor.
- 600 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Spray pattern measures 12 feet high, 18 feet wide.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet long, 12-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 40-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 36-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Pond size should be 1/8 acre or larger.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10.6 amps, 1780 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- Also available with 3-phase motor.
- Also available with 50-Hz motor.
North Star Fountain Aerator
STARTING AT: $2,349.00
The North Star Fountain Aerator adds an elegant, trumpet-shaped water feature to any pond or lake along with powerful aeration, debris reduction and reliable algae control.
The powerful North Star moves an impressive 600 gallons of water per minute, creating a strong surface current to help oxygenate water and eliminate algae and debris. Perfect for commercial, residential, and municipal applications, the North Star not only shines in the daytime landscape, but can also star after dark with a lighting option. You can order and add it now or at a later time.
“We just finished the install of our new pond aerator this past Saturday. I want to tell you that the fountain looks amazing and is doing a great job after running only 45 hours. What a great product. You folks should be proud of what you make and sell. A little side note: I installed an RGB LED spotlight on the shore to light up the display. It truly looks fantastic at night — almost like the Bellagio in Vegas!!!!” - Frank P.
The Scott Aerator Company has engineered all of its water features to eliminate the need for time-consuming, costly winterizing products and procedures. Simply leave your aerator or fountain in the water, turn the power supply off, and forget about it for the winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All of the components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
GFCI required. Always disconnect power when swimmers are present.
Proudly made in the USA.