Add to Cart>
- Corrosion-resistant, all stainless steel exterior construction.
- Stainless steel splined shaft.
- Hermetically-sealed windings.
- Anti-track self-healing resin system.
- Water lubrication.
- Filter check valve.
- Kingsbury-type thrust bearing.
- Pressure equalizing diaphragm.
- Built-in lightning arrestors (all single-phase; 200 and 230 volt three-phase).
- Removable “water-bloc” lead installed — contact us for additional leads.
- UL 778 recognized (north american voltages).
- CSA certiﬁed.
- ANSI/NSF 61 certiﬁed.
- NEMA mounting dimensions.
- One year warranty.
Franklin Electric Replacement Motor 1 1/2 hp, 230 volts
STARTING AT: $809.00
All motorized Scott Aerator products use Franklin Electric motors and our replacement motors are the same as original equipment. These incredible two-wire motors utilize a split-phase design with integral starting components and on-winding thermal overload protection. Motor sizes below 2 hp do not require a control box. They feature a two-wire BIAC starting switch with which provides reverse-impact torque to aid starting in adverse conditions.
By default, the motors come with only the motor lead (18") but lengths of power cord are available as an additional option.
Three-phase, 50Hz, and larger motors are available, just ask!
• Standard water well castings: 304 SS over iron
• Stator shell: 301 SS
• Shaft extension: 17-4 SS
• Fasteners: 305 SS or 302 SS
• Seal cover: acetal
• Seal: nitrile rubber lip
• Diaphragm: nitrile rubber
• Diaphragm cover: 301 SS
• Slinger: nitrile rubber
• Lead wire (or cable): XLPE ➀
• Lead potting: epoxy
• Lead jam nut: 303 SS
• AVAILABILITY - Single phase (please contact us to inquire about three phase)