Add to Cart>
- 230-volt, 1½-hp, oil-free motor.
- 90 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 40 feet high.
- Side jets' angled spray pattern is 30 feet in diameter.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet in length, 12-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added now or later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 38-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10.6 amps, 1780 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
Skyward Fountain 1½ hp
STARTING AT: $3,499.00
There’s nothing that compares to the beauty of flowing water, and the cascading water of the 1½-hp Skyward fountain sounds as beautiful as it looks. Its wide, cone-shaped spray surrounds a powerful column of water from an all-brass, precision-machined nozzle. The center column can be easily adjusted for height, making this an ideal fountain for commercial and residential applications. Available in both ½- and 1½-hp versions, the Skyward adds beauty while promoting a healthy aquatic environment through oxygen transfer and water circulation. The wide, spreading display of the Skyward will beautifully fill any lake scene. The center stream reaches heights up to 20 feet in the ½-hp version, 40 feet when using the 1½-hp model. Side jets of the Skyward spray 20 feet when using the ½-hp version to over 30 feet when using the 1½-hp model.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the Skyward utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making Scott Aerator fountains the most environmentally friendly ones on the market. The Skyward is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. Also available with lights.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
Proudly made in the USA.