Add to Cart>
- 115-volt, ½-hp, oil-free motor.
- 230-volt motor available.
- 60 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 20 feet high.
- Side jets can be adjusted for varying speed control of spray pattern.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet long, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits available, and can be ordered now or added later.
- Approved for salt water use.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 36” minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10 amps, 680 watts, 3450 rpm.
- 230-volt option available.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
The Twirling Waters
STARTING AT: $2,339.00
Dramatic. Stunning. Dynamic. These are just a few of the words that describe the Twirling Waters fountain. Its spinning movement sprays spiraling strands of water upwards of 20 feet, creating a graceful, whimsical, circular pattern.
The Twirling Waters' arching streams create an innovative focal point for any residential or commercial water feature, providing spectatular visuals and serene, pleasant sound. Add a lighting kit for even more dramatic beauty.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
Proudly made in the USA.