Add to Cart>
- 230-volt, 1-hp, oil-free motor.
- 75 gallons of water per minute.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet in length, 12-gauge submersible, greater lengths available.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or at a later date.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 25-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 34-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 8.2 amps, 1,210 watts, 230 volt.
- 5-year motor warranty.
The Triad Fountain
STARTING AT: $2,495.00
Three Fountains in One!
The newest addition to the Scott Aerator Company product line, our Triad fountain will provide a spectacular focal point to your outdoor paradise while simultaneously vastly improving the health of your pond. Three individually distinct brass nozzles are included with this water feature, and all can be easily changed in minutes, and no tools required!
The Triad gives you the choice between the more traditional geyser style of the “Gusher” nozzle, or a more elegant cascading pattern such as the “Cambridge” and “Rosewood” nozzles. All three will provide a dynamic, aesthetically pleasing addition to your pond or lakescape while helping to maintain water clarity, oxygen levels, and overall promoting a healthy aquatic environment.
The Triad is manufactured utilizing a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor and pump, making it the most environmentally friendly fountain on the market.
The Scott Aerator Company has engineered all of its water features to eliminate the need for costly, time-consuming winterizing products and procedures. Simply leave your fountain in the water, turn off its power supply, and forget about it all winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
The Triad is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty.
This unit is produced with 100 feet of submersible, 12-gauge cable. Greater lengths are also available. Available with lights or without.
The Triad is designed for use in fresh or salt water.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present.
Proudly made in the USA.