Add to Cart>
- Dimensions: 7' Square Base Stance, 23' Total Height
- Includes two rolls of 100-foot 3/8" Quick Sink weighted tubing — additional tubing available at additional cost
- Includes 50 feet of 3/8" poly tubing — additional tubing available at additional cost
- Stable, four leg design
- Long-lasting, reinforced neoprene diaphragm
- 6' diameter head with 12 blades — operates in wind as low as five miles per hour
- Produces 2.4-5 cfm (depending on air speed) for ponds up to 40' deep
- Overspeed protection — tail section will turn head in high winds, preventing over-spinning
- Includes 48" long anchor stakes
- Can effectively aerate ponds up to two acres depending on shape and depth
- Windmills can sit up to 1,000' away from pond’s edge — additional poly tubing required
Windmill Aerator - 20 foot Deluxe Kit
STARTING AT: $2,429.99
Scott Aerator’s new Windmill Aerator 20-foot Deluxe Kit provides electricity-free pond aeration, perfect for remote ponds. Saving $30-50 per month in electrical costs, the windmill aerator pays for itself in a few short years!
Adding this sub-surface aeration system is a great way to boost water quality and oxygen levels while maintaining the natural appearance of your pond. Our windmill aerator uses a diffuser module that sits at the bottom of the pond, connected by weighted tubing which is in turn connected to the windmill onshore. The windmill pumps much-needed air to the bottom of your pond, ensuring adequate oxygen levels during hot summer months.
Air is forced through the weighted airline to the diffusers at the bottom of the pond. When the air reaches the diffusers, several thousand small air bubbles are created. These bubbles rise to the surface and produce an upward current. Water at the pond bottom is lifted to the surface where oxygen is replenished by the atmosphere.
The Windmill Aerator 20-foot Deluxe Kit comes with two single-head quick-sink diffusers; two rolls of 100-foot Quick Sink weighted tubing; 50 feet of poly tubing; a two-way splitter; and all required fittings and clamps. The windmill aerator comes with a limited five-year warranty and is proudly made right here in Michigan!
Dimensions: 7' Square Base Stance, 23' Total Height
Proudly made in the USA.